Face masks is an important gear that is becoming an important part of our day to day lives not just due to the pandemic but also due to the increasing level of pollutants in our environment. When the state government has made face mask a compulsory gear in a public setting; we are trying to find ways to use it for other purposes as well such as brand promotion.
To make your business stand apart from your competitors, you need to do something out of the box to attract consumer attention. Customized dresses have been used for years by many small and major brands to make an impression. Since face mask is the most important gear for the year 2020; it is best to customize them for getting the word about your business to the world.
Custom gear such as masks can be easily customized according to your color preference and printing of your brand logo. Good quality reusable face masks can be customized easily at customgear.com online. Their masks meet government compliance and their customer service team can help with easy printable customization of the masks in wholesale prices. These are not medical grade masks though and should not be used in high-risk places.
Factors to consider while purchasing customized face masks
- Several protective layers:
- Masks can be made from as little as 1 to as many as 4 to 5 layers.
- Each added layer provides additional protection.
- Specialized engineered material is placed in between the layers to protect the wearer from aerosols, dust, and micro-organisms.
- Health care workers or people working in high-risk environments need 3 or more ply layers.
- More numbers of layers make breathing a bit difficult.
- Method of imprinting used:
- For simple logos; 1 or 2 color heat transfer or screen imprinting is sufficient to get the desired results.
- If you desire to match the mask with the rest of the uniform and perfect branding; go for full-color sublimation of the dye for enhanced color quality.
- The fabric of choice:
- Reusable pure cotton fabric face masks are comfortable for the wearer, cheaper to buy, easy to wash, and is intended for general public use.
- However, you only go for 1-colour printing on cotton masks.
- Canvas based cotton fabric provides good protection is uncomfortable if you need to wear it for a long time; the fit of the mask is also questionable.
- If your choice of material for a face mask is polyester; you get multiple options including full-color printing.
- Polyester masks can have as many as 4-ply layers and pockets for adding extra filters for added protection.
- These are the ones if you belong to a major retail brand and want to match the mask with the uniform of your employees.
- Comfort and ease of wash:
- This is the most important factor to consider as your employees might need to wear one mask for an entire shift.
- Easy to breathe and easy to wash mask would work better for regular public use.
- However, if you belong to an organization where your employees are highly exposed to the virus; consider a medical-grade mask.
The mask should also fit properly snugly fitting on the sides and covering the nose and mouth completely. An improperly fitted mask fails to serve its purpose and you might expose other people to the virus unintentionally. Customize the face masks your employees use and give your brand a competitive edge.